Instagram is one of the best ways to get your product directly into the consumer’s eyes. It is today’s powerhouse social media site for consumer businesses and when done right, will give back tenfold.
Before there was Instagram, Facebook was the way to go to advertise your business. Although it is still useful when promoting to a certain demographic, you’ll have a better return when you invest into Instagram for your marketing. If what you are showing on your Instagram is enticing, more people are inclined to buy from you.
There are many ways to get your business on the Instagram map. May it be by painting a mural on the side of your café, having a designated area for pictures inside your restaurant, there is a multitude of ways to get people to come to your establishment! Not only will you get more foot traffic, but is a great way to acquire free advertisement.
If your business has a physical location, take a moment to think about how you can use Instagram to your advantage.
- If you have a wall, paint a mural. Or have an IG worthy area inside your business.
- Make sure your IG Username is displayed and visible on everything you create as an Instagram background so when people take a picture your business is displayed properly.
- Everything you create within your business should be “Instagram-able” and easily traced back to your business.
If your business doesn’t have an actual location, make sure that consumers want to follow you by having a creative profile.
- Have a creative theme for your profile with templates and set colors throughout your posts.
- Use positive quotes and simple CTA’s.
- Make your photos as beautiful as possible and with a clear message.
- Use Instagram Stories to your advantage by showing consumers a “Behind-The-Scene” view of your business.
There are so many ways to increase traffic for your business using Instagram. Do your research, find your target demographic and promote, promote, promote!